Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday.

This was last Summer when I was making clutches for Anthropologie!

This was one of styles I made.
I also did an Oatmeal & Butterscotch version with a flap.


Fabric for the lining of the clutches.


 
Middle of the process.


 Tags!


All of the clutches complete!
In total, I made 150!





Finding them on the Anthropologie website! 



 Finding them IN STORE!
Ahhhhhh!


This was such an amazing project! 
I am so happy & grateful I was given the opportunity to work with Anthropologie.
Having my handmade items in-store & online was such an accomplishment for me & SO EXCITING to do! 


Writing this post makes me so nostalgic.



xo, Deanna 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a great accomplishment, congratulations!!!! I love your work, you are very talented.
    May I ask how you got to work with Anthropologie?
    Best to you
    Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete